Thursday, October 13, 2011

Google Minus?

Ok.  Ok.  So I wasn't one of the digiteratti to get an invite to beta test Google+.  But, like the social-faithful, I hastily followed the blue-arrow prompt and took the plunge a few weeks ago.  I must say, at first blush, I was underwhelmed with the experience.  It felt much like admiring a cool new sports car from afar, only to be left unfulfilled behind the wheel during the test drive.  Lots of goo-gaws and gadgets.  Clunky to navigate.  Few of my friends and colleagues participating.  So, like the rest of the reported 60%, I bailed.

Until yesterday.  Thanks to my new friend Kit Costello, I am taking Google+ for another, extended test-drive.  I'll put it through its paces in all earnestness this time, and see where she takes me.  Afterall, The Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu, can't both be wrong.  Thanks Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment