Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mayor of ROI!

I learned today that I was elected to Mayor of Mansfield Community Park.  (Well, it's better than the Iowa Caucus!)  My official first act as Mayor is to raise revenue for the Central Smile Bank.  Effective immediately, everyone entering the mark must smile and greet their neighbors with a hardy, "Hi.  Hello.  Howareya?".  All dogs must receive increased favorable attention from children and seniors.  Parents will not be allowed to raise their voices at soccer games and little league, unless it is in praise.  Coaches can not argue plays, unless it is to give the other team the benefit of the doubt.  I know this all sounds so very goofy.  But, in today's climate, I think that the Return on Infectious behavior will be extremely positive.  Have a nice day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment